Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Environment differences..

ermmm this topic reali weird rite???
but I feel tat I m the only one that understand the meaning of it.....
this few days I feel so tired....make me so moody and keep think of useless things....
I feel tat everything changing I dunno why....but its reali change.....
i juz nit to get use of it.....
suddenly i missed my axis family so much........i reali donno why....but i found the happiness , care and memories once i m with them.....other than that they wont make me think so much........
when i m sad, they will find something to make me happy......this is the photo they send to me when they were in banting..... chiew hui and i staying at axis...and i m reali sad till cry non-stop for some reason....so this photo cheer me up....thanks dude..=)

when i m sick, they will force me drink water and eat this and that...especially the lao ah pek in the house.....
when i m stress, they will tell me to relax and show me that they are more stress...hehehe.....
when i m alone in the house...they will send me pic that they are always here....
this is them......during study week they went to mcd to study......and i m alone in the house....both of them cam-whore and sent me this photo....

when we are free or when there is someone birthday...we will always celebrate and have fun......



hehehe..last week just came back from singapore with them......it is a nice and wonderful trip....=) US...=)



i m sick again........not a good thing to me.........i cant do anythin and eat anything.........plus super duper tired.......
this fri...i m goin to axis....camping there wit my bestie and dear.....=)
28-01...i m coming.......wait me ya.....

No comments: