Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Juz Accept It!!!!

everyone has their own problems and life....so do I....
I never hope for more...and
I never hope for less too.....
I will never complaint on what I lack of....but
I still have feeling toward jealousy and sadness....
I hope for more is just that I hope u can change.......
I have bad feeling.....on what I m thinking of....=(
I just hope everything will be alright....



I have to accept the things that i see and i feel....
things turn different and everything change.....
I hate it so much....but just have to accept it.....
maybe i had fault but i did apologized......



hope my decision is correct.....
and hope i wont regret for it....


cant wait for it...=)
I don hope for something special..but
I hope for something make me happy...
and I nit the care from u...because I m not as strong as u think of......

No comments: